Gas Fireplaces in Wisconsin
Gas fireplaces offer the look of a wood-burning fireplace without the maintenance of one. You can have a roaring fire and instant heat with a flip of a switch. When you’ve been outside on a cold winter day, it’s a great way to warm up fast! If you’re someone who loves instant gratification, you’ll love what a gas fireplace has to offer.
Flip a Switch and Set the Mood With a Relaxing Fire
All across North America, natural gas fireplace products are rapidly replacing wood-burning appliances. That is because natural gas burns cleaner than wood and is often less expensive than wood or wood pellets, easy to operate, and convenient.
Convenience and Safety of a Natural Gas Fireplace
You can have a fire when you want, for as long as you want. Starting a natural gas fireplace product is as fast and simple as turning a knob or flicking a switch. Some models even come with thermostats and remote controls. Because natural gas fireplace products also turn off just as easily, you never have to leave a fire burning when you leave your home or go to bed.
- With natural gas, you don’t have to worry about creosote buildup or chimney fires.
- No popping coals, ashes, or sparks.
- Operation is safe, clean, and simple.
- Not only do you avoid the preparation of hauling, chopping, and stacking wood, you no longer have to clean up. Even if you have only the last hour of the day to relax, you can enjoy the warmth and beauty of a fire and switch it off when you are ready to turn in.
Low-Cost Operation of a Natural Gas Fireplace
Gas fireplaces can save consumers money over using purchased firewood.
- Masonry fireplaces are 10 to 25 percent efficient, compared with efficiencies as high as 80 percent for natural gas fireplaces.
- Heat the room you live in most and turn down the thermostat in the other rooms.
- No need to change out your current heating system.
We are your local gas fireplace experts for the Racine, Milwaukee, Kenosha, Gurnee, and Libertyville areas!
Heat & Glo TRUE Series